Bhutan Tour Cost | Bhutan Travel Cost
The Royal Government of Bhutan sets minimum selling prices for packages to Bhutan. These must be paid in US dollars prior to arrival in Bhutan.
The minimum daily package applicable per tourist per night halt in Bhutan for tourists travelling in a group of 3 people or more is as follows:
• USD $200 per person per night for the months of January, February, June, July, August, and December.
• USD $250 per person per night for the months of March, April, May, September, October, and November.
The minimum daily package covers the following services;
- A minimum of 3 star accommodation (4 & 5 star may require an premium payment).
- All meals
- A licensed Bhutanese tour guide for the extent of your stay
- All internal ground transport
- Camping equipment and haulage for trekking tours
- USD 65 Sustainable Development Fee (SDF)
Tourists travelling in a group of two (2) persons or less shall be subject to a surcharge, in addition to the minimum daily package rates. These are as follows;
• Single individual – US$ 40 per night
• Group of 2 persons only – US$ 30 per person per night
The surcharge will not be applicable to representatives of foreign travel agents on business study or promotional visit duly approved and cleared by TCB.
There is no charge for delays in arrival and departure because of weather conditions disrupting flights or road blocks. The tourist must however bear the cost of food, accommodation, transportation, and other services required. It is highly recommended that you purchase travel insurance prior to travel.
Individual tour operators has their own cancellation policy. Please discuss with your own service provider (tour operator) on the cancellation policy.
Prior to your trip to Bhutan, you will be asked to wire the full payment for your holiday to the Tourism Council of Bhutan.
You must wire the tour payment calculated by your tour operator as well as USD 40 (one time visa fee) to the Bhutan National Bank through one of their certified international partners with the Bhutanese tour operator specified as the ultimate beneficiary.
A. In high-season months (March, April, May, September, October, and November), the Bhutan travel cost is $225 US per person per day and $200 per person per night if you book directly with Bhutanese agent.
Q. How much can i save if i book my Bhutan tour directly with Bhutanese agent?
A. If you book your Bhutan tour directly via Bhutanese agent you can save up to $25 per person per night.
Q. Which places are covered while planning Bhutan itinerary for 8 days?
A. You can drive up to Phobjikha valley including Paro, Punakha, Haa and Thimphu.
Q. Can i get some discounts for Bhutan itinerary 8 days?
A. Yes, you can avail some discounts up to 15% OFF if you directly book online with us.